Hello! Im Damien Hughes, and i would like too tell you a few things about myself. First off i would like too thank my friend for inspiring me too start writing this. I think that it is a very good way too vent or just type what your feeling or doing. Anyway back too me lol =-) I love reading most people when they see me dont really think im the "reading type" but i asure you i am. I love sports and doing things outside in the fresh air, among my favorite things to do is roller blading, ice skating, and lacrosse. I love listening too music its like my own little world that i can just get lost in.....without music i would be nothing. My friends are the most important too me they make me happy when i feel down they help me when im in trouble i would do anything for them. I also love meeting new people so if you want too chat, hit me up with a little message (if my lack of periods in this paragraph upset you i am sorry) I hope too keep writing my blogs and hope you enjoy them too!
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hahaha, yep, it was a little annoying to read this without all the right punctuation and all the grammatical mistakes, but whatever. I'll get used to it!! // Am I the friend?? ^__^ If yes, thank you!! :D // I completely agree on the venting/ranting... because even if no one wants to listen to you in real life, you can always release your emotions on here. // So what book are you reading now?? Or any good books you've read lately? // Lacrosse?? I know I've already said this AGES ago, but I think that sport is dangerous... Random question, is roller-blading and ice-skating any similar at all?? O_o I've NEVER ice-skated... I've sorta learned how to roller-blade in gym those years in middle school. // Yay for music!! ^__^ and for friends. <3 // Random question -- are you gonna be updating this daily? weekly? every other day? I'm curious.
ReplyDeleteOh geez, this comment had BETTER NOT be longer than your entry, LOL!! ^_^;;